February is off to a fabulous start in Saskatoon, including some lovely warm weather outside. You are invited to take part in the many things happening in and around St. Andrew’s this month, which will include fun, food, and fellowship.
The Outreach Committee has designated this month as “February Food Frenzy.” You are invited to bring non-perishable food items for the Saskatoon Food Bank as part of your offering this month. There will be a basket in the entranceway of the church where you can place your food items.
- Saturday, Feb. 5th – Women’s Interchurch Council of Canada Festival Day from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. This is a day of learning and sharing in preparation for the World Day of Prayer in March. Bring a bag lunch. Everyone is welcome.
- Sunday, Feb. 6th – Sunday morning bible study at 9:30 a.m. We will begin a new study from The Thoughtful Christian, titled “Gospel Portraits of Jesus.”
- Friday, Feb. 11th and 25th – Prayer Group at 11:00 a.m. Drop in and join us for prayer. We will reflect on scripture together and pray for the church, the world, and those in need.
- Saturday, Feb. 12th – Nursery/Toddler Valentine’s Party – 10 a.m. at the Lukans’ house, for our little ones and their families.
- Thursday, Feb. 17th – The Thursday Group meets in the lower hall at 1:30 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 20th – Deadline for submissions to the next issue of “Saints Alive” our church newsletter.
- Sunday, Feb. 20th and 27th – Sandwich Making Parties for Saskatoon Native Circle Ministry in the church kitchen following worship.
- Monday, Feb. 21st – Family Day Skate and Hot Chocolate – Everyone is welcome! Details will be announced soon.
- Monday, Feb. 21st – Hildur Hermanson Women’s Missionary Society meeting at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 23rd – Women’s League meeting at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 24th – Youth Group – Mario Kart tournament.
- Friday, Feb. 25th – Kids’ Club afternoon and Blades Game in the evening.