In the month of November, we will have a few special events at St. Andrew’s:
- Nov. 1st – Nursery Family Party – An informal gathering for families with nursery age children, 10 am – noon.
- Nov. 1st – Session Retreat – All elders are encouraged to attend, 1:30-4:30 pm.
- Nov. 14th – Concert with Michael Swan, Gillian Lyons, and six other musicians, featuring compositions by Michael Swan, 7:30 pm. Adults $25, Students $15, Families $50. Tickets available at McNally Robinson or at the door.
- Nov. 16th – Lingering Lunch & Learn about the Presbyterian Record, following worship. Everyone is welcome. Lunch will be provided by the Stewardship Committee.
- Nov. 22nd – Christmas Tea & Bake Sale, 2-4 pm. A wonderful afternoon of fellowship, food, and getting into the Christmas spirit!
- Nov. 29th – Women’s breakfast at Mulberry’s on Third Avenue, 8:30 am.
- Nov. 30th – Advent begins with a service of worship including Holy Communion.