Please join us for a workshop on “Planned Giving” on Saturday, November 15th from 10 a.m. to noon. The Rev. Herb Gale, Associate Secretary for Planned Giving for the Presbyterian Church in Canada will be conducting the workshop. Come and discover:
- What planned giving is and how it is a win-win for both you and the church.
- How to tap into the abundance of God’s grace to grow your church.
- How to use tax-efficient strategies to maximize your gifts to your church.
- How some planned gifts can actually grow your own current income.
- How your congregation can find new money for new, creative ministries.
“Give, and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For the measure you give will be the measure you get back.” – Luke 6:38