Located in Saskatoon at the corner of 20th Street and Spadina Avenue, St. Andrew’s is a missional church – we spend our time and resources serving people outside the church.
We’re grateful to be located downtown, in the heart of beautiful Saskatoon. In this special location, it’s easy for anyone in the city to attend and we’re close to the people and organizations we serve in the core neighbourhoods.
With a multigenerational and multicultural congregation, we’re excited to welcome new people to join us at services on Sunday morning and for special services like Christmas and Easter. We also have lots going on throughout the week and many different ways to get involved.
Amanda Kirkpatrick, St. Andrew’s member and owner of Relish Photography, has graciously shared her gift of photography in providing all of the professional photos you see on this website. You can view more of her work or get in touch with her through her website, at www.relishphoto.com.
Presbyterian Church in Canada
St. Andrew’s is part of the Presbyterian Church in Canada, a wider community of faith across the country. The following links are resouorces about Presbyterian and Reformed churches and ministries in Canada.
- Camp Christopher: The Camp Christopher property is owned by the Synod of Saskatchewan of the Presbyterian Church in Canada.
- Ecumenism in Canada: The purpose of the site is to call the churches to the goal of visible unity in one faith, one baptism and one eucharistic fellowship.
- KAIROS Canada: Through KAIROS, 11 churches and religious organizations work together in faithful action for ecological justice and human rights.
- Knox College, Toronto: A theological College of the Presbyterian Church in Canada, federated with the University of Toronto, and a founding member of the Toronto School of Theology.
- Presbyterian Church in Canada: The website of our national church body. From this
siteyou can find resources for all aspects of being Presbyterian in Canada today.
- Presbyterian College, Montreal: The Presbyterian College is a
theologicalCollege of the Presbyterian Church in Canada and a member of the McGill University Consortium of theological colleges.
- Presbyterian World Service & Development: PWS&D is the development, relief and refugee agency of the Presbyterian Church in Canada. Together with our ecumenical partners, PWS&D works through Action by Churches Together to respond to the needs of our global community.
- St. Andrew’s Hall: St. Andrew’s Hall is a college of The Presbyterian Church in Canada, located on the University of British Columbia campus — one of Canada’s premier universities.
- Vancouver School of Theology: VST
is isa multi-denominational community sponsored by the Anglican, United and Presbyterian churches in Canada and the Presbyterian and United Methodist churches in the United States.
- Women’s Missionary Society: The WMS is a community of Christians whose purpose, in response to the love of God in Jesus Christ, is to encourage one another and all the people of the church to be involved in local and world mission through prayer, study, service and fellowship.
- World Communion of Reformed Churches: The World Communion of Reformed Churches is comprised of 80 million Christians in Congregational, Presbyterian, Reformed, United, Uniting and Waldensian churches.