You are invited to begin the season of Advent with a special worship service at St. Andrew’s. Join us on Wednesday, Nov. 26th for “God with us: The Gift of Presence.” The worship will include readings, singing, prayer, and communion, as we celebrate God’s coming to be with us in Jesus.
We will meet in the lower hall for a simple meal of soup and sandwiches at 6 p.m. You don’t need to bring anything because the meal will be provided. After supper, we will move upstairs for the worship service which will begin at 6:30 p.m.
You may also want to mark your calendar today with these upcoming Advent and Christmas worship opportunities:
- Wed. Nov. 26th – Supper @ 6:00 p.m., Worship @ 6:30 p.m.
- Sun. Nov. 30th – First Sunday of Advent, 11:00 a.m.
- Sun. Dec. 7th – Second Sunday of Advent & Communion, 11:00 a.m.
- Sun. Dec. 14th – Third Sunday of Advent & Welcoming New Members, 11:00 a.m.
- Wed. Dec. 17th – Supper @ 6:00 p.m., Worship: “A Light in the Darkness” @ 6:30 p.m.
- Sun. Dec. 21st – Fourth Sunday of Advent & Christmas Pageant, 11:00 a.m.
- Wed. Dec. 24th – Christmas Eve Worship @ 7:00 p.m.
We hope that you will join us in worship this Advent and Christmas. May you experience the hope, peace, joy, and love of the season.